Aluminium Butyl Tape
Self Adhesive High temperature resistance Waterproof Aluminium Butyl Tape for Roof Pipe Repair Stop Leak Sticker
Are you bothered with leakage in your AC duct or a crack in your gadgets at home, it might even be a leakage in your roof, your aquarium, where you need to use ever-tacky and pressure-sensitive, and high and low temperature resistant sealant with good adhesion strength. This simple tools solve your problem
WHY OUR ALUMINIUM BUTYL TAPE IS THE BEST
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL : The butyl tape is waterproof, high and low temperature resistance and airtight sealing for RV, window, boat sealing, glass, and EPDM rubber roof patching.
- HIGH RESISTANCE : The butyl tape is highly resistance to moisture, vapor, corrosive chemicals, and other leakages.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE :The aluminium butyl tape has the ability to resists extreme temperatures. It can be used @ (-40 degrees Celsius - 120 degrees Celsius), elongation rate of 1000%, ageing resistance for 30 years.
- Highly resistant to chemicals, heat and weather.
- High tack cold weather adhesive.
- Excellent adherence even in low temperature.
- Blocks out moisture and odors.
- Excellent insulation property.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Make sure the surface clean and dry before application.
- Peel off the released film and apply the RV roof seal tape.
- Repeatedly press the tape until the tape is fully stuck with the surface.
- Tool needed(not included) Cleaning tool, Scissors, Trimming tool, Gloves.
- In winter, it's better to use a hair dryer to heat camper roof repair before installation and do not peel off it after applying within 24 hours.
Do not use it with other waterproof material including benzene, benzene, ethylene, silicone and etc.